Dragon Rise Up Rollator
Save 0% Save %
Original price $469.95 - Original price $469.95
$469.95 - $469.95
Current price $469.95
We love our new stand-up rollator, the Dragon Fold & Go Rise UP Rollator, because it gives your body the vehicle to Rise Up and Go. Its unique design makes walking happen with an upright, forward looking posture, optimum control, stability and much reduced body strain and fatigue. And the Dragon’s special Fold & Go folding mechanism lets you fold it down super compactly, making it ideal for storage and travel.
- The DRAGON Fold n’ Go Rise UP Rollator gives your body the mobility partner to Rise Up & Look Forward. The unique design makes walking happen with an upright forward looking posture, optimum control and stability and much reduced body strain and fatigue.
- COMPACT, FOLDABLE, LIGHTWEIGHT & EASY TO TRANSPORT with a foldable design, handles that are easy to adjust and remove with just one click - and weights only 25 lbs. making it easy to lift, carry and store. The FOLD DOWN feature and removable front wheels make the Dragon compact enough to put in most car trunks. The Dragon Fold n’ Go Rise UP Rollator has an approximate user height of 5’2” - 6’0” a 300 lb. weight capacity.
- CONTOURED & PADDED ADJUSTABLE FOREARM CUFFS keep forearms secure and comfortable. They are adjustable to give the perfect fit and feel - and also very durable and easy to clean. Comes with NOVA’s Easy to Use Locking Hand Bakes. The Extra-wide & removable backrest with light padding makes sitting safe and comfortably. Seat handles provide support to sit and stand. Comes with both a front pouch with zipper closure and cane/umbrella holder.
- ACHIEVE A NATURAL WALKING GAIT with the 32” clearance from the step to the back of the seat and 18.75” between the frame. This open area allows the user to have a natural walking gait without hitting the back of the seat.
- LARGE 10” & 8” ALL TERRAIN WHEELS & SUPER STABLE FRAME make the Dragon Fold n’ Go Rise UP Rollator great for indoor and outdoor use, and great on various and uneven surfaces. The front frame & wheels have an extended forward design so the user has optimal security & safety when going over door thresholds, cracks in the pavement or grassy terrain.