McDavid 402 Open Patella Knee Support Level 1 MED
The McDavid 402 Open Patella Knee Support provides contoured Level 1 support, compression, and comfort around the patella to help relieve mild pain. This support provides relief from arthritis, bursitis, and tendonitis. McDavid 402 knee support is 11 inches long and features a darted stitching pattern to provide an excellent fit and reduce slippage down the leg. Although it does not have a donut inside for patella control, it does feature an open patella cutout for the kneecap and provides warmth around the joint to improve circulation. The neoprene material has a nylon backing to enhance durability with all day use. The McDavid open patella knee support is reversible, and sized to provide a precise, comfortable fit.
McDavid 402 Open Patella Knee Support Features:
- Provides a contoured fit and has darted stitching to reduce slippage.
- Features a patella cutout for the kneecap.
- Nylon facing on the outside greatly enhances durability.
- 1/8" inch thick neoprene to provide comfort and general warmth.
- 11 inches long for a shorter, more lower profile length.