Knee Compression Ice Wrap
- Soothe and relieve knee pain and swelling
- Easy to use hand pump for customizable compression
- Three Arctic Flex gel packs to surround the knee
- Adjustable wrap for knees up to 21” in circumference
- Lightweight, latex-free neoprene blend
- 60 Day Guarantee
COMPLETE KNEE PAIN RELIEF
Providing targeted compression and soothing cold or heat therapy, the knee wrap relieves pain, stiffness and swelling due to ACL injuries, sprains, strains, arthritis, fatigue and sports injury
CUSTOMIZABLE COMPRESSION WRAP
Easily inflate the internal air chamber to provide therapeutic compression, adding or releasing air for personal comfort
VERSATILE HOT OR COLD PACKS
Includes three nontoxic Arctic Flex gel packs to provide soothing heat or cold to reduce pain, inflammation and swelling
Reversible for use on the left or right knee, the compression ice wrap easily adjusts to accommodate knee circumferences up to 21”
REMOVABLE HAND PUMP
The compression knee wrap includes a hand pump and anchor strap to secure the flexible tubing out of the way while in use or for compact storage
SOFT NEOPRENE BLEND
Lightweight and latex-free, the ice wrap is constructed with a soft, neoprene blend for exceptional comfort
Do I wear this under or over my clothes?
The compression knee ice wrap is designed to fit comfortably over lightweight clothing or directly against the skin if desired.
Can I remove the pump for the air bladder?
Yes! The hand pump is removable and the knee wrap also includes a small anchor strap for securing the hose out of the way.
Will this work for either knee?
Yes! The Vive compression knee ice wrap is reversible for use on either the left or right knee.
Is the compression knee wrap latex-free?
Yes! The compression knee wrap is made with a latex-free neoprene blend and the Arctic Flex gel packs are constructed with a soft, latex-free pvc.
Can I get a second set of gel packs to keep ready in the freezer?
Yes! Replacement Arctic Flex gel packs for the compression knee ice wrap can be found here.
Can I heat the ice wrap packs in the microwave?
Yes, the ice wrap packs can be heated in the microwave. After an initial 15 seconds, each pack can be heated in 10-second intervals until the desired temperature is reached. It is important to observe the gel packs while heating, stopping the microwave immediately if the gel packs begin to expand.
What are the dimensions of the knee gel packs?
The Arctic Flex knee ice wrap packs measure 9” by 4”.
Does the knee ice wrap stay soft when the gel packs are frozen?
Yes, filled with a unique clay gel, the ice wrap packs remain flexible when frozen to conform to the knee for targeted relief.
What is the compression knee ice wrap made of?
The Vive compression knee ice wrap is made with a latex-free neoprene blend.
Where are the pockets for the gel packs on the knee wrap?
There are two vertical pockets on the front of the knee and one pocket behind the knee.
How is the knee ice wrap sized?
The Vive knee ice wrap is designed to comfortably fit knees up to 21” in circumference.
Will the compression knee wrap help the pain in my knee from arthritis?
Yes, the compression knee ice wrap will help alleviate pain and inflammation from arthritis and other painful knee conditions.
- Relieves pain, swelling and inflammation in the knee due to ACL, arthritis, sports injuries, sprains, strains, muscle fatigue and surgery
- Latex-free neoprene/nylon/spandex/polyester blend
- Non toxic clay gel
- PVC exterior
- Strong fastening material
- Maximum knee circumference: 21”
- Knee wrap: 35.25” x 10”
- Gel pack: 9” x 4’
- Weight of each gel pack: 0.56 pounds
How to Use for Cold Therapy:
- Place each ice wrap pack flat in the freezer for a minimum of two hours
- Remove from the freezer and secure in the interior pockets of the wrap
- Apply to the area to be treated
- WARNING: Treatment time should not exceed 20 minutes
How to Use for Heat Therapy:
- Place each pack in the microwave on a paper towel or paper plate
- Heat on full power for 15 seconds
- Remove the gel pack carefully from microwave and knead to distribute heat evenly
- Check for the desired temperature
- To reheat, place the gel pack back in microwave for 10-second intervals until the desired temperature is reached
- Place the heated gel pack in the interior mesh pockets
- IMPORTANT: While heating, watch the gel pack carefully. If it starts to expand, stop heating immediately
- Spot clean with a damp cloth and mild detergent as needed
- Do not submerge in water or machine wash. Doing so may damage the internal air bladder
- Vive Compression Knee Ice Wrap
- Three Arctic Flex gel packs
- Removable hand pump
- Small anchor strap
- 60 day guarantee
Product Number: SUP2007GRY
Shipping Weight: 2.7lbs
User Manual: Compression Knee Ice Wrap