The Capri’s classic Colonial button-back design is enhanced by a slightly firmer lumbar support area. Its arms offer a wider, more rounded design for extra comfort and stability. A truly sensible lift/recliner, the Capri combines dependability with long-lasting comfort and style.
Brisa, Brisa Fresco, and crossovers fabrics are not available on the Capri.
- Classic Colonial Back Design
- Smooth, Whisper Quiet Lift and Recline
- Simple Two Button Control
- Easily Raise to a Standing Position
- Gently Lower to a Seated Position
- Recline for Extra Comfort
- Superior Leg Extension
- SmartTek™ Inside – Patent Pending Diagnostic System
- Meets California Safety Code: Cal 117
- Non-Skid Leg Levelers for Extra Stability and Safety
- Easy Access Battery Back-Up System
- Best Warranty in Industry
- Best Suited for those Between 5′ 4″ and 5′ 10″
- Model Number: PR200
Proudly Made by Americans ( with domestic & imported materials)
Our patented SmartTek™ self-diagnostic system enables you to get your lift chair up and running.
The new Valor Urethane fabrics provide you with protection for your lift chair and a touch of style.
Additional Available Features:
Extra Pocket: Yes
Product Size: Medium
Weight Capacity: 325 lbs.
Overall Width: 31"
Overall Height: 41"
Width Between Arms: 20"
Distance Required From Wall Reclined: 11"
Electrical Parts: 3 years
Electrical Labor: 1 year
Mechanical Labor: 3 years
Pro Rated: Years 4 thru 7
Download Sell Sheet